If you haven’t done so already it’s high time you visited the new look Justinian.
There’s more news, more opinion, more stimulation and more provocation.
Recently Justinian has reported on:
* The besmirching of partners that are poached by big rivals;
* Michael Kirby’s awkward straddle on the adversarial system;
* Patrick Hastings’ rules of advocacy – memory not notes;
* Distressing emails from across the Tasman on a judge’s conflict;
* The tiresome evidence of WorkCover spies;
* Judges being beastly to Berna Collier;
* The lure of the silk gown; and
* Leading legal family of Brisbane’s fig tree fury.
We’d love you to join – and enjoy the scoops and skulduggery that make Justinian Australia’s liveliest online law magazine.
You can subscribe for as little as $22 a month. Just click HERE for the details.
Have a look around and see Justinian’s recent news stories, columnists and bloggers on our glorious redesigned website.
We look forward to your company.
With best wishes,
If you don’t wish to receive information from Justinian just reply to this email with “unsubscribe” as the subject and we’ll say goodbye.